Celica Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was so friendly and helpful! The location is a solid 10 minute walk from most tourist attractions, but it is not strenuous or inconvenient whatsoever, especially when the weather is nice. The place is decently clean and 24hour reception is awesome. The beds are quite close together for large rooms, but otherwise i had a great stay. ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Chadi USA
- “ The bathroom was very small and the room very sticky. Nevertheless the location was great and they offer cheap bikes. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Very friendly and good athmosphere. I liked the decor of the room that fit the history of the building very well. I missed a rail on the bed though, but there was enough space so it was okay anyways. ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Denmark