Celica Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value hostel, friendly staff and awesome location. The room and bed was clean and nice. The bathroom/WC was not very dirty, but not very clean either..just ok. ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Stine-mari Norway
- “ Room on the top floor was very warm. Avoid top floor during hot weather. ”
- 02 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was so friendly and helpful! The location is a solid 10 minute walk from most tourist attractions, but it is not strenuous or inconvenient whatsoever, especially when the weather is nice. The place is decently clean and 24hour reception is awesome. The beds are quite close together for large rooms, but otherwise i had a great stay. ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Chadi USA