Celica Art Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is clean and the area is cool if you want to party and have fun. It is not far from the center, the atmosphere was good. Unfortunately during my stay the wifi didn't work at all. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Ellina Russia
- “ Washing machines are hopeless. Otherwise the hostel is great. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great place....only issue was a little noisy but guess that's because it's next door to night clubs! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Jane England
- “ The concept of the hostel is good and the common areas are great however more thought should have been put into the comfort of the guests. Rooms were too hot, ceiling fan would help, WI-FI not good enough, not enough space in rooms, needs better soundproofing; the place is very loud when trying to sleep particularly the security door between downstairs & sleeping areas that is a heavy door that slammed very loudly each time it was used. Shared shower needs hooks to hang your things. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Kirien Australia
- “ Working WiFi is a must for any hostel. The WiFi in the rooms did not work with iphone. The number of WC was not proportional to the number of beds. 1 WC for 12 beds. For each bed, there should be one electrical plug. In this case, for 2 beds, there was one. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Iran