Celtic Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Facilities were poor, for example there were two plug sockets in the 8-dorm room I was staying in. The shower had been taken out of the dorm bathroom,there were two showers to be shared by everyone. Reception is only available until 11pm, and the wifi seems to only kick in late in the morning. Breakfast is limited to cereal - bran or cornflakes- and toast with jam Every kitchen chair wobbles badly. I paid €29/night for the 8-dorm, and I have had much higher quality from €15/night rooms. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Roshan Northern Ireland
- “ Our room was extremely small for two people. It was a long waiting for the bathroom . Concerning only two bathrooms for at least 10 -12 people. You must arrange one mor bathroom. It was very wet on the floor as some people didn´t know how to clean the floor. There should be a dry mop or the like to dry the floor. Write an instruction on the door. Good if people know how to close the shower with the curtain. The kitchen was very nice and generous with free fruit. I like the place very much ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anna Sweden
- “ The hostel was ok. But the staff didn't know a lot about Galway, and the Hostel was really small with really facilities. The bathrooms were minute. They ask you 20€ of deposit for the key, there not taking credit card and the deposit you pay to the website is not refundable... ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Soizic France
- “ The room was reminiscent of a prison cell ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Bruff Ireland