Center Hotel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my second time in this hotel (in the same room, by the way), and I'll be back there definitely. A clean, quiet and cheap stay in the very center of the city - what else do you want? For me, it's enough to be happy about my stay at there. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was a great stay and an unbelievable bargain. Perfect location in the very center, just 5 minutes walk from the Old Town. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ They lost our reservation but made up for it by charging us an extra 20 euros to upgrade to a hotel room for 5 nights stay. We were walking distance from the city center and had free breakfast for the duration of our trip. Not bad. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA