Center Hotel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was really small, noisy and uncomfortable. Sorry, but in Tallinn you get better places. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Florian Germany
- “ I had a single room with shared bathroom. Good things: location, price, clean sheets. Average: cleaniless in shared bathroom, staff not very helpfull, Bad things: very dirty carpet, no wardrobe, no tv, shades that let the light through, busy road, very very ugly room, a box with pipes running through. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Annabel Belgium
- “ It was my second time in this hotel (in the same room, by the way), and I'll be back there definitely. A clean, quiet and cheap stay in the very center of the city - what else do you want? For me, it's enough to be happy about my stay at there. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was a great stay and an unbelievable bargain. Perfect location in the very center, just 5 minutes walk from the Old Town. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia