Center Hotel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there for the 4th time. All is fine. The only problem is their pricing policies. For the first time in my experience they decided to increase room rate for weekend nights. I dislike this. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The room was really small, noisy and uncomfortable. Sorry, but in Tallinn you get better places. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Florian Germany
- “ I had a single room with shared bathroom. Good things: location, price, clean sheets. Average: cleaniless in shared bathroom, staff not very helpfull, Bad things: very dirty carpet, no wardrobe, no tv, shades that let the light through, busy road, very very ugly room, a box with pipes running through. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Annabel Belgium