Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect hostel - as Barcelona. It worths. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ I stayed at the room which was on 4th floor and their elevator was not working most of the time! I needed to walk with my heavy luggage when I first visited. The room I stayed was next to the elevator, the elevator started working busy from 6am, which made big noise waking me up from 6am and until 12am. While I wanted to use the elevator during the day, it's out of work, I dont understand how it happened?! ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One of the best hostels i went to, located right in the heart of Barcelona. Tons of people to meet and places to visit nearby, ask for a map. the staff is super cool. Highly recommend the pubcrawls at night! becareful with pickpockets at night while walking through Ramblas. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Peru
- “ There're only 2 showers each floor while they had more than 40 people staying each floor. The showers are dirty! And male visitors always blocked into the female bathroom, I dont understand what cultural behaviour was that? It's really unsafe! ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ People who stayed in the same room were bad, they woke you up at 1ish am saying "nice to meet you". It's so annoying! And they allowed the people screaming in the corridor which made big noise at late night and early morning. Beds are dirty and much marks on it, even the bed sheets dont look very clean. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ After reading some of the previous reviews, I wasn't expecting much. However, we had a mix-up with the beds involving another roommate (this was a 10-bed room), and the staff member on duty refused to help us figure out the problem. We ended up resolving it ourselves, but not without some upset. Additionally, the bunk beds are quite old and there's no way you can't shake and creak the entire bed when climbing up to the top bunk. Breakfast is basically cereal, a muffin, and bad coffee. ”
- 27 May 2016 Julia USA