Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked that it is near the center, opposite a gallery, plus that it offers internet access. However the day I arrived it was too noisy with two groups of students shouting in the night for a long time. This made many of us desperate. It is a big hostel receiving many people and this is the basic drawback I found. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 charikleia Greece
- “ I really liked the hostel- the atmosphere and location were good and the staff was extremely helpful and nice. The only disadvantage were very VERY thin curtains in the shower through which you could perfectly see anyone taking a shower at the moment.... ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ La estancia fud muy agradable, la atencion del personal me ayudo mucho, no tengo nada negativo q decir d center ramblas, es barato y lo recomiendo si sos un viajero y no queres gastar, o si queres conocer gente hay muchas actividades gratuitas en barcelona. Conciertos, exposiciones, voluntariados etc.. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 florencia Argentina
- “ Good location but a lot of noises specially at night it's difficult to sleep quietly ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ The front door was broken and it barely locked. No kitchen to cook in. The free breakfast was very low quality. From the juice to the powdered coffee. Location is great, right by the main Ramblas. The rooms were clean. The seating area is very small and its the only place to use wifi. Staff was good and helpful. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 William USA