Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location but a lot of noises specially at night it's difficult to sleep quietly ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ The front door was broken and it barely locked. No kitchen to cook in. The free breakfast was very low quality. From the juice to the powdered coffee. Location is great, right by the main Ramblas. The rooms were clean. The seating area is very small and its the only place to use wifi. Staff was good and helpful. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 William USA
- “ It was ok to stay at Center Ramblas. However, the bathroom and rest room were not so clean. Also, I was on the 4th floor and it was impossible to shower there, cause the water was too damn hot! About the staff, a young guy at the reception was always in a really bad humor (mood). I think he should look for another job... Anyway, I would probably recommend the hostel, because it's not expensive and it is really well located. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil