Center Stay Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Why did I stay here? What was I thinking when I chose this place? What a horrible place to stay the staff is unfriendly and doesn't make much effort to help. There are better hostels just a few steps away. The place is dirty and run down because they don't seem to make any effort to clean or repair anything. It seems like most of the people who stay here are working in Vilnius. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Carl USA
- “ A good value for the money paid - cheap accomodation right in the center of the city. Everthing worth seeing in Vlilinus is within walking distance from the hostel. The showers might be a bit more cleaner, but they weren't beyond safe using. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The ladies at the reception are polite und they can speak at least Polish, Russian, English. But there was one rude and drunk Russian at the reception one night. He spoke only Russian. The problem (for me, at least) was the fact that the curtains in the windows were transparent so other people from the street could see me;) There was a kitchen und two bathrooms ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Poland