Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The facilities were ok but the location was awesome! Right in old town Valencia and less than a mile from all of the go-to tourists stops. I was in off season so it was a little dead... I had a 6-bed room to myself for 3 nights. If you're looking for a super sociable hostel then this might not be the place for you. If you're looking for a cheap place with pretty good utilities then hit them up. Also, they have free lockers with locks in the room! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel is in the center of Valencia and everything is pretty much in walking distance. If you are trying to meet people I would recommend going on the walking tour or pubcrawl because the hostel isn't very social. The common areas are nice but people come and go. There aren't any activities in the hostel. Overall the Center Valencia is a great deal for the price and great location. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Our trip to Valencia was very nice!! the position near the place de la virgen is perfect!!! it should be good if you update your homepages, as example that the breakfast isnt included yet an some other things... Greatings & Thank You! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anne-Sophie Germany
- “ The Hostel is located in the centre of Valencia, which makes it a little noisy sometimes but you can reach every spot by feet. The room is clean, the breakfast is minimalistic but ok. Nice place to stay if you don't expect anything special. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Linda Germany
- “ The breakfast area is not so wide but pratical. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Alessandro