Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ + good lockers + great location -- awful bathrooms! -- people turned on the light and laughed and talked for half an hour at 4 am. in my room ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Jan Eike Germany
- “ The rooms were too small, especially when some travellers have a lot of stuff with them. The bathrooms and showers were co-ed, which is fine, but they were not kept clean by anyone. Our group has stayed at hostels before and this was by far the worst. We would leave in the morning for the whole day to explore the city and would only come back at the end of the day to sleep because we refused to remain in the building. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ the air conditioning in the rooms are nice, but cool down like in a fridge and blow like a wind. so, this is not healthy. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ Great hostel. Loved the friendly staf, breakfast was good, beds and rooms excellent. Only thing is that the bathrooms where not as clean as i would have liked ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Dirja Netherlands
- “ The room for 6 people was pretty small, but as you spend the whole day out it's quite ok. The hostel overall is pretty nice with an excellent location right near the plaza de Virgen, which is the very center of the city. The staff is friendly and helpful. Thanks to Fabio for nice chats in English and Spanish and his help in fixings things at the kitchen, so everyone can have toasts for breakfast =) ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The room for 4 persons was very dirty and small. The water pressure was so small that it was really hard to take a shower. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Armenia