Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tiny rooms, feels like a chicken farm! ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Niklas
- “ Nice hostel with a fantastic location - rooms are a little cramped and spare but you're not paying much. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Everything has been alright. The dorms, bathrooms and toilets are a bit smallish. Breakfast is simple. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We stayed at the hostel for 4 days and 3 nights. Every morning there was no water available. So we could not shower - unless you get up at 7. We didn't even have water to brush our teeth. If this happens once it's okay, but it was the same every single day we stayed there. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Isabella Germany
- “ one older cleaning staff complained to guests that i dont speak spanish! if she works in an international hostel long term and didnt even say one word in english, i dont know why im just in spain for few day and have to speak good spanish!! also as one the the HI hostel, they need to have recycle bins! THEY DONT DO THAT AT ALL! ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan