Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one older cleaning staff complained to guests that i dont speak spanish! if she works in an international hostel long term and didnt even say one word in english, i dont know why im just in spain for few day and have to speak good spanish!! also as one the the HI hostel, they need to have recycle bins! THEY DONT DO THAT AT ALL! ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was a private 6-bedroom requested from our part as we were 6 staying there. Finally it was not what we had, we stayed in 3 different bedrooms. They told us that we had to reserve on their website to get exactly what we wanted. Then they said that websites HOSTEL.COM (where I booked) and BOOKING.COM do not offer the same type of reservation! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Romain
- “ The hostel is exactly in the city center, in a perfect location. The . price is really cheap and I was surprised when I heard about free breakfast! The staff is totally friendly and help me a lot with the indication for public transportation. The only disadvantage is narrow rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Barbara
- “ + good lockers + great location -- awful bathrooms! -- people turned on the light and laughed and talked for half an hour at 4 am. in my room ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Jan Eike Germany
- “ The rooms were too small, especially when some travellers have a lot of stuff with them. The bathrooms and showers were co-ed, which is fine, but they were not kept clean by anyone. Our group has stayed at hostels before and this was by far the worst. We would leave in the morning for the whole day to explore the city and would only come back at the end of the day to sleep because we refused to remain in the building. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous England