Central 65 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very friendly and nice staff. Provide good services. Clean bedsheet and blanket. Everything is well organized and spacious. they provide quite a few toilets, so u don't need to wait for ur turn to bathe. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ a great value for money good place to stay safe, cleane, friendly staff, ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I had a low expectation when I came to this hostel but turned out it exceeded my expectation. My friend and I stayed in a 12 bed female room. The locker is quite spacious and there are an extra locker on the side of the bed. The bathroom was also very clean. And they served breakfast too. The location is really close to Mustafa Center and around 10 minutes to MRT station. If you feel like walking, you can walk around 15-20 minutes to Little India or Bugis. I defininitely will be back here! ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Melissa Hardani Indonesia