Central 65 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very friendly and nice staff. Provide good services. Clean bedsheet and blanket. Everything is well organized and spacious. they provide quite a few toilets, so u don't need to wait for ur turn to bathe. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ a great value for money good place to stay safe, cleane, friendly staff, ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I had a low expectation when I came to this hostel but turned out it exceeded my expectation. My friend and I stayed in a 12 bed female room. The locker is quite spacious and there are an extra locker on the side of the bed. The bathroom was also very clean. And they served breakfast too. The location is really close to Mustafa Center and around 10 minutes to MRT station. If you feel like walking, you can walk around 15-20 minutes to Little India or Bugis. I defininitely will be back here! ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Melissa Hardani Indonesia
- “ It is little bit far from station so everyday I should walk about 10 to 15 minutes. Except location, hostel is very good enough to stay for maximun 3-4 days! Because there is no window in the room, staying for more 5 days is not suitable! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Hwang South Korea
- “ I booked the hostel but backed out in the end because it was hard to find. It's in an inconvenient location. I'm sure it's a nice hostel, though. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The bed in the hostel is very nice. It's exactly as shown in the pictures. Feels like your own little capsule. However, this hostel is very crowded. With about 60 person per floor and 4-5 floors of people (no elevators), the common area feels like a refugee camp than a place to relax. You're not allowed to wear shoes in the hallway or in the dorm, even though the floors there are not much cleaner. It is about 15minutes walk from any of the nearest station with some truly ghetto areas nearby. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA