Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super location. Backpacker vibe with a common area and free beer between 7 and 8. Also, free breakfast. Rooms had a good vibe to them, hot water. The lady on front desk is so,so ffriendly and helpful. She learns your name. It's so welcoming! ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Abigail England
- “ Staff was not helpful, many were very incompetent and spoke little to no English. Had several problems trying to book tours and they did not seem to care at all. The free beer is very watered down. Would not recommend this hostel with so many other options in Hanoi ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Sarah USA
- “ Free Bia Hanoi served from 7-8pm, that's a big big plus. Brought a lot of the hostel kids together for games and chit chat. Only down side was the the first night some guys got a little too wasted and tried to fight local gang members inside the hostel. Definitely "exciting" if youre into that. Other than that, it was a pretty run of the mill place and if you end up wandering the streets at night you'll get the feeling that there are other hostels closer to the party and with more of it inside. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA