Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed for one night but of all hostels I stayed in the UK this was the only one I felt really comfortable in. The toiletts/showers are clean & functionable.The 8 bed mixed dorm was big enough and clean. I just had a backpack with me but you can bring a small travel case if you don't mind carrying it upstairs. Negative: just two sockets for 8 beds - multi socket would be useful Positive: free breakfast, good cost effectiveness Bars next to hostel cause noise at night but free earplugs offered! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Sarah-Christine Germany
- “ The location is great and staffs are nice ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The public area can be cleaner with more stable wifi. room and bathroom is acceptable. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very friendly staff. Was given a quick tour when arrived. Lots of power points and pretty close to the city centre. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia