Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Was given a quick tour when arrived. Lots of power points and pretty close to the city centre. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice to have a place that actually provides high-speed wifi, and doesn't just advertise it. I was a little surprised at the amount of noise from the street at night (I arrived on a Friday), but once I found the earplugs that wasn't an issue. Might be worth mentioning at some point -- maybe in the walk-through with people checking in on a Friday or Saturday. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Stefan USA
- “ Some of the staff was accommodating and helpful however that was not the case with all of them and that in itself made it a very unpleasant experience. A bit pricy for a run down hostel. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel that is near to all the shops. Everything was clean and they had a nice place where you could sit and watch tv or have a drink. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Lynn Netherlands
- “ Best wifi of any hostel I stayed at and pleasantly quiet and relaxing. The outside lounge area was nice ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Mercedes USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Central Backpackers Oxford. Everything was really clean and the staff were really helpful ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Elise Netherlands