Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ According to me here you can find the best bed offered by the three hostels in Oxford in terms of comfort and wideness. Some of the Spanish speaking staff are ignorant from time to time but this is solely my perception. Overall I enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ I stayed for one night but of all hostels I stayed in the UK this was the only one I felt really comfortable in. The toiletts/showers are clean & functionable.The 8 bed mixed dorm was big enough and clean. I just had a backpack with me but you can bring a small travel case if you don't mind carrying it upstairs. Negative: just two sockets for 8 beds - multi socket would be useful Positive: free breakfast, good cost effectiveness Bars next to hostel cause noise at night but free earplugs offered! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Sarah-Christine Germany
- “ The location is great and staffs are nice ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The public area can be cleaner with more stable wifi. room and bathroom is acceptable. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong