Central Hostel Riga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place, cozy basic rooms, free cacao, coffee, teas and Latvian goods were given for free! Next to hostel, like 1 min walk, is interesting bar. I recommend! And the price is less expensive than in other places. ”
- 19 Oct 2017 Violeta Latvia
- “ Is een leuk opgezet hostel met super aardige mensen. Dus ziet er allemaal goed uit en lekker dichtbij het centrum. Het is alleen binnen erg warm, vooral in de tussenruimtes. De kamers zien er leuk uit, maar weinig ruimte voor je spullen en kleine kluisjes. Voor de rest zeker aan te bevelen, zeker voor die prijs! ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Suzanne Netherlands
- “ The Kitchen is much too small - very friendly and helpful staff - The whole hostel will have a problem concerning the bathrooms due to the fact that almost none of them got a window to get rid of the humidity and there is no airing as well ! Lots of the door handles get rid ( it´sonly a detail but sometimes you can`t close the doors quiet due to that fact ) Sorry I´m a craftsman so I notice stuff like the mentioned ones.... The hostel is easy to reach and a good spot to explore Riga. ”
- 31 Jul 2017 Thilo Germany