Central Hostel Riga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really nice place to stay in Riga, nice and friendly stuff and really good atmosphere , feels like home ”
- 22 Aug 2016 sandra Poland
- “ An alright hostel. Not really your typical twenty-something backpackers' hostel though, there were a lot older people and even kids. The traffic was pretty noisy but I guess that's what earplugs are for. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ + Spacious 4 bedroom. Cosy decotation. - The kitchen is way too Small. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Maby they could fix the doorlock on the street i could got in because the lock was crapy.The matras was very thin and soft. But this was a nice hostel ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ My room was nice and clean, though it faced the street, so I had a lot of noise all night, and light in the windows. The location is very close to the train and bus stations, but a little bit of a walk from Old Town. It was not bad, perhaps 10 minutes away from the Freedom Monument. Overall, it was a good deal. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA