Central Hostel Riga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We are staying in this hostel 2nd year in a row, great place but sometimes I wish sheets were a little bit newer) but location, back yard and staff are superb! ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Andrey/ Polina Russia
- “ They need a bit of an update when it comes to the interior but it was clean, the front desk was extremely helpful and managed to find us an amazing night out. The area is relatively safe but it is a little sketchy because it's near the bus and train stations. Overall, I would stay here again! ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed - I hope to come there again ”
- 06 Jan 2014 tatiana Russia
- “ Lockers are deep but tight. Breakfast was OK, but it could be better if the staff put milk bottles beside the juice bottles. The staff was despotic (indifferent, cold-behaved, arrogant). It's clear that I hadn't contact with the owner, otherwise, foreign guests are not exactly "welcome" but situated in their own reality by the staff conducting like "well... come" (I don't care, anyway). I would like to know if the treatment for guest are different according to their stereotype / nights to stay. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Good location, near to bus station and train station, as well the proximity to the city center. Cute little hosts, nice people. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Saale Estonia