Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mattress was so soggy I had a back ache. Though the proper shower [not push button 20 second things] were good. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Drew England
- “ Worst hostel ever. Stuff is unfriendly and ignored us for a while (cause her phone was more interesting). House is pretty old, thats okay, but it need a good clean up and renovation, pretty dirty there. We prebooked 3 nights but we had to change our room after the first night (they did the bookings wrong). We had to check out complete and check in again like we are new guests. no go . But worst part was the guy from the reception who came into our room at 3am to wake up ppl to change beds. WTF!! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Miriam
- “ Hostel has some issues with bookings, so be aware if you don't have your booking number. Bunk beds hasn't got security railings that could cause an injury if you fall down while you are asleep on the top of bunk bed. There is no place where you can socialize and cook, everything is located in one place altogether with reception. Facilities of this hostel, in my opinion, had a really sad atmosphere.Won't recommend staying to anyone, however it's my opinion and could be different from other people ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The room is clean and comfortable. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia