Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel ever. Stuff is unfriendly and ignored us for a while (cause her phone was more interesting). House is pretty old, thats okay, but it need a good clean up and renovation, pretty dirty there. We prebooked 3 nights but we had to change our room after the first night (they did the bookings wrong). We had to check out complete and check in again like we are new guests. no go . But worst part was the guy from the reception who came into our room at 3am to wake up ppl to change beds. WTF!! ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Miriam
- “ Hostel has some issues with bookings, so be aware if you don't have your booking number. Bunk beds hasn't got security railings that could cause an injury if you fall down while you are asleep on the top of bunk bed. There is no place where you can socialize and cook, everything is located in one place altogether with reception. Facilities of this hostel, in my opinion, had a really sad atmosphere.Won't recommend staying to anyone, however it's my opinion and could be different from other people ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The room is clean and comfortable. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Orwell has described such hostels more than 100 years ago the fact that they still exist in London is a shame... ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Jani Austria
- “ This hostel was very very good. I wold like to recommend to anybody who considers staying in the very true downtown of London City. Friendly staff and excellent atmosphere. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Szymon Poland
- “ We did not care much for this hostel. It is very run down and expensive for the not-so-good quality of facilities. Our room and bed were clean however, and we met some friendly travelers. we stayed here for 2 nights, and we each only had to wait to shower once. The showers are shared between all of the floors- you search up and down the stairs until you find an open one. The good thing is, the shower is not turned on by a pump, rather a regular knob that allows a generous supply of hot water! ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA