Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very bad experience, I would recommend anyone to choose another hotel. The hotel itself looks like a nearly abandonned building. Our room had a big wooden plank blocking our window, there were water pipes right above our bed, it was cold, lights didn't all work, the toilet's lighting was a bulb plugged in the main room, thus a wire was crossing all the room. Toilet wouldn't flush properly and bed was very uncomfortable. We couldn't fall asleep and almost decided to sleep in the car. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Thierry
- “ The place smells of smoke. The electricity is dodgy at best. The beds are noisy, due to both plastic rapping and mismaintenance. All in all I wanted out as I stepped in. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Johannes Denmark
- “ This place looks like a crime scene. I am surprised this hotel hasnt been shut down by the police yet. Its really insecure You can actually see the wires hanging out of the walls. The state of the room was not acceptable. The bed was barely made,there was dust on the floor and i even wondered after all whether i slept in clean sheets... Do NOT book any room although It seems good value for money at first sight. Its a total cam! Pictures on the website are not what the rooms like look. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Laura France
- “ Generally okay experience considering its cheap price. Sheets are pretty clean, door locks well. Bathroom is too small and room is not super sound proof. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous China