Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ most stupid lodge that i had ever seen... no luggage room.. they charged me 20 ringets for taking care of my luggage for 3 hours... even after informing about my laptop bag they dint handel properly and they broke my screen ... no extra charger facility if your mobile and laptop chargers dont fit in those charging points.. MOST IMPORTANT THERE ARE EVEN FEW PEOPLE HIDING IN THIS LODGE FROM POLICE... ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Would stay again but really only for backpakers. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ An slight improvement in breakfast would be appreciated: at least a toaster that work, and maybe a couple of jams? ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Area is near KL Sentral. Walking distance only ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Emilie June Philippines
- “ The owner was a great support, the location was fantastic and I felt safe and secure. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Raina New Zealand
- “ I like this hostel, because of the location which is walking distance to KL Central, where you can take a bus or train to Central Market and China Town and other places that you want to visit especially going back to the airport, and also breakfast is included.. :) ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Charlotte J. Indonesia