Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would stay again but really only for backpakers. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ An slight improvement in breakfast would be appreciated: at least a toaster that work, and maybe a couple of jams? ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Area is near KL Sentral. Walking distance only ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Emilie June Philippines
- “ The owner was a great support, the location was fantastic and I felt safe and secure. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Raina New Zealand
- “ I like this hostel, because of the location which is walking distance to KL Central, where you can take a bus or train to Central Market and China Town and other places that you want to visit especially going back to the airport, and also breakfast is included.. :) ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Charlotte J. Indonesia
- “ Convenient location, reasonable tariff and the owner was accomodative as well as informative. I strongly recommend this place for travelers looking for a budget stay at Kualalumpur ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Kumarguru India