Central Palma Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What you expect. nothing god or bad that standed out. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ great location in the city centre, 10minutes from the beach, very unhelpful staff, very noisy at night, no breakfast!!! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Vendula Czech Republic
- “ Great location right in the center of Palma. Friendly staff in general, although you need to understand some Spanish to get along and the 24h-reception does not work quite so well sometimes. We didn´t have any problems changing our reservation via phone. Facilities were ok, but 25€ per night is too expensive for what they offer (for example the key card for the room did not work 3 times in a row and you just get one key per group). A little too noisy, especially the elevator. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Sandra Germany