Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Great place to stay if you only need a bed. There was basically no kitchen supplies, but its New York City so its not too hard to find good grub elsewhere. Very easy to get anywhere from 103rd st station. ”
- 26 March 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ While housekeeper is performed fairly well almost daily, the hostel is in desperate need of a thorough top to bottom professional / industrial cleaning. Everyday there I wanted to where a bio hazard suit to avoid touching anything. If it wasn't for the friendliness of the staff, I'd recommend the health department shut this hostel down. Such poor standards may pass in eastern europe, in NYC one would expect better. However, I've never seen such amazing security at a hostel. ”
- 11 February 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Never going back ever! Kind of people super nice at the begining that later let you down not meeting the terms of any verbal agreements. Apart from that, the room was freezing and window didn't close properly. ”
- 5 October 2012 Ana
- “ Hostel provides everthing you need for single room appartment! The rooms a simple and the bathrooms may need a refurbishment, but you live in a real Brownstone!! The neighbourhood is nice and people a frankly. The owner is very courteous, friendly and would help with everything!! and you got all this stuff for 50$, thats absolutely fair! In any case I would recommand this place!! ”
- 29 September 2012 Norbert
- “ The staff here is wonderful and friendly. The place is alsways clean and I always felt safe. I would definately recommend to friends. Brian ”
- 3 June 2012 Brian