Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bad bad location. Horribly uncomfortable bed & pillows. Too bright in room at night & very noisy, is there a subway running directly under the floor?! ”
- 10 May 2015 Kelly
- “ I love this place. The owners are so friendly and accommodating. It's so accessible too - just a short walk to the subway station. There's a grocery and lots of restaurants around the corner. I'll stay here again next time I'm in NYC! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Emerita Philippines
- “ The Hostel is located only 2 min Footwalk to the Subway. From there it's easy to get to all the Hotspots of New York City. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room is equipped with everything you need. An inconvenient problem is the heating. we could not control when it goes on and off. Also the room could have been more clean. Summing up we can recommend the Hostel if you don't want to spend so much money on a room in NYC. Thanks for having us! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The neighborhood seemed unsafe at first, but was quiet and calm at night. The room we stayed in was absolutly gross. There was a thick layer of dust on the cealing fan and the lamps, the floors were stained and cracked around the edges, the walls were scratched from the chairs, and there was a funny smell still left in the room after the stove was fixed - which was leaking gas when we got there. We stayed one night, and luckily got our money back for the rest of the nights. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Jenny Sweden
- “ Staff were friendly and location was great. For about $50 per night you get a decent spot to lay your head, and I even had a mini fridge in my room, and access to a microwave...hah. It's the basics guys, but I thought it was the perfect home base for a solo traveler visiting the city on a budget. Very close to a decent sized grocery store....and the 6 line subway. Don't come expecting any frills. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Tim Canada
- “ It was very nice to stay there. The subway station and Central Park are really close. The room was clean and comfortable, I'd stay there again. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Paraguay
- “ Cheap but...no wardrobe, no WiFi in my room and hardly any signal in the rest of the building, apalling bed, below average cleanliness, roaches in the room, no lock in the shower room, very friendly Sabrina at the reception, good location but not that great, cheap compared to New York prices but doubtful value. I did not change accomodation as soon as I arrived only because I had no proper access to internet to search for a new hotel. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Luis Felipe Denmark
- “ The place was almost disgusting, there were hair in the shower, gum on the floor, so that gave me the impression that nobody had cleaned the bedroom. The kitchen it was dirty too, and the guy who was attending the people who was coming, was never at his office. One day, i came out the bredroom, and there were a bunch of people waiting outside because the guy at the office was not there. REALY REALY DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great location just a few minutes walking from the subway, Central Park, El Museo del Barrio and the Museum of the City of New York. I booked a single privet for 9 nights, the room had a minibar, a closet for my luggage and the bathrooms were always clean, the staff was very friendly and gave me advice about the do's and don'ts in NYC, there's a great place to have breakfast and coffee on the block called East Harlem Café, the menu is great and you'l have a super homey feel. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Staff were amazing! Helped a friend out when her shuttle didn't arrive. Were very accommodating and friendly!! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Lauren Australia