Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love the place, location is perfect, very close to subway, local markets and shops nice and open till late. Landlord very friendly and open, room was nice and clean, including facilities, room well equipped, and we had no single problem during our stay. Would love to come back and would recommend to everyone :) Thank you :) ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Matus
- “ Bad bad location. Horribly uncomfortable bed & pillows. Too bright in room at night & very noisy, is there a subway running directly under the floor?! ”
- 10 May 2015 Kelly
- “ Issues found: The cleanliness of the place is bad. Has no waste in the bathrooms, the 'kitchen', and not in the rooms. The fridge freezer does not freeze. The TV room has no remote control. The floor of the shower did not get off hot water. In the 'kitchen' there was garbage or dishes and silverware or cups, the microwave was very dirty. Hostel recommended only for those who, in addition to not call the above problems, leave in the morning and do not return the night, only to shower and sleep. ”
- 08 May 2015 Dennys Brazil
- “ I love this place. The owners are so friendly and accommodating. It's so accessible too - just a short walk to the subway station. There's a grocery and lots of restaurants around the corner. I'll stay here again next time I'm in NYC! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Emerita Philippines
- “ The Hostel is located only 2 min Footwalk to the Subway. From there it's easy to get to all the Hotspots of New York City. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room is equipped with everything you need. An inconvenient problem is the heating. we could not control when it goes on and off. Also the room could have been more clean. Summing up we can recommend the Hostel if you don't want to spend so much money on a room in NYC. Thanks for having us! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The neighborhood seemed unsafe at first, but was quiet and calm at night. The room we stayed in was absolutly gross. There was a thick layer of dust on the cealing fan and the lamps, the floors were stained and cracked around the edges, the walls were scratched from the chairs, and there was a funny smell still left in the room after the stove was fixed - which was leaking gas when we got there. We stayed one night, and luckily got our money back for the rest of the nights. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Jenny Sweden
- “ Staff were friendly and location was great. For about $50 per night you get a decent spot to lay your head, and I even had a mini fridge in my room, and access to a microwave...hah. It's the basics guys, but I thought it was the perfect home base for a solo traveler visiting the city on a budget. Very close to a decent sized grocery store....and the 6 line subway. Don't come expecting any frills. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Tim Canada
- “ It was very nice to stay there. The subway station and Central Park are really close. The room was clean and comfortable, I'd stay there again. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Paraguay
- “ Cheap but...no wardrobe, no WiFi in my room and hardly any signal in the rest of the building, apalling bed, below average cleanliness, roaches in the room, no lock in the shower room, very friendly Sabrina at the reception, good location but not that great, cheap compared to New York prices but doubtful value. I did not change accomodation as soon as I arrived only because I had no proper access to internet to search for a new hotel. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Luis Felipe Denmark
- “ I was here last October. First couple days I lived in the room on 1st floor, the windows curtain was out of work, so while sleeping at night it seemed there's no privacy. But the rooms on 2nd floor and above are better. Among the hostels in Manhattan, this hostel has a cheap price. The staff was a kind woman, was accommodating and accepted my poor English, a warm-hearted friend. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan