Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is quite cheap, but still it is not cheap enough for what you get. Dust everywhere, dirty floor, dirt even on microwave and TV... Sheets and towels also dirty (cleaned, but remaing stains)... We also saw several cockroaches, one even on the bed on the last day. The door does not seem to be very safe, front door often unlocked and open. CCTVs everywhere, they film you even when leaving room for washing room. Area seems unsafe, but is actually very nice with cheap food and very close to metro. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Austria
- “ Love the place, location is perfect, very close to subway, local markets and shops nice and open till late. Landlord very friendly and open, room was nice and clean, including facilities, room well equipped, and we had no single problem during our stay. Would love to come back and would recommend to everyone :) Thank you :) ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Matus
- “ Bad bad location. Horribly uncomfortable bed & pillows. Too bright in room at night & very noisy, is there a subway running directly under the floor?! ”
- 10 May 2015 Kelly
- “ Issues found: The cleanliness of the place is bad. Has no waste in the bathrooms, the 'kitchen', and not in the rooms. The fridge freezer does not freeze. The TV room has no remote control. The floor of the shower did not get off hot water. In the 'kitchen' there was garbage or dishes and silverware or cups, the microwave was very dirty. Hostel recommended only for those who, in addition to not call the above problems, leave in the morning and do not return the night, only to shower and sleep. ”
- 08 May 2015 Dennys Brazil
- “ I love this place. The owners are so friendly and accommodating. It's so accessible too - just a short walk to the subway station. There's a grocery and lots of restaurants around the corner. I'll stay here again next time I'm in NYC! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Emerita Philippines
- “ The Hostel is located only 2 min Footwalk to the Subway. From there it's easy to get to all the Hotspots of New York City. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room is equipped with everything you need. An inconvenient problem is the heating. we could not control when it goes on and off. Also the room could have been more clean. Summing up we can recommend the Hostel if you don't want to spend so much money on a room in NYC. Thanks for having us! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany