Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location just a few minutes walking from the subway, Central Park, El Museo del Barrio and the Museum of the City of New York. I booked a single privet for 9 nights, the room had a minibar, a closet for my luggage and the bathrooms were always clean, the staff was very friendly and gave me advice about the do's and don'ts in NYC, there's a great place to have breakfast and coffee on the block called East Harlem Café, the menu is great and you'l have a super homey feel. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Staff were amazing! Helped a friend out when her shuttle didn't arrive. Were very accommodating and friendly!! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Lauren Australia
- “ Pros: close to Central Park, subway and a good grocer's store. We had a private room with a kitchen range and refrigerator so it was possible to do some basic cooking. The neighborhood first appeared to be a little rough, but during our one week stay we never felt unsafe or threatened. Cons: the kitchen range leaked gas and we had to shut the gas when not cooking (switch behind the range). The tv signal went on and off, one of the lamps worked sporadically. Shabby furniture. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great location, simple bedroom and fantastic staff. Montez and Sabrina were accommodating and so very helpful. Recommend this hostel for cheap stay in NYC. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Andrew Australia