Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were amazing! Helped a friend out when her shuttle didn't arrive. Were very accommodating and friendly!! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Lauren Australia
- “ Pros: close to Central Park, subway and a good grocer's store. We had a private room with a kitchen range and refrigerator so it was possible to do some basic cooking. The neighborhood first appeared to be a little rough, but during our one week stay we never felt unsafe or threatened. Cons: the kitchen range leaked gas and we had to shut the gas when not cooking (switch behind the range). The tv signal went on and off, one of the lamps worked sporadically. Shabby furniture. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great location, simple bedroom and fantastic staff. Montez and Sabrina were accommodating and so very helpful. Recommend this hostel for cheap stay in NYC. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Andrew Australia