Central Park West Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ maybe because it is February, nobody was there !!! sucks !!! , ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Anonymous Algeria
“ There was cockroaches in the room. ”
Hello, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the hostel conditions. We have done a lot of renovation since then with a new management. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Merci Souley S General Manager
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Good location, the only good thing. The staff must be, at least, a bit professional. My roommate wanted to put her big suitcase in the luggage room but because the woman on the desk was busy she said she would do it later. At the end of the day we came back and the suitcase was in the same place it was in the morning. My friend took it back to her room and nobody realized of that so anybody could have stolen it. We had cockroaches in the room, even there were dead cockroaches. No cleanliness. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Ohiane Spain
- “ I booked my stay three weeks in advance and called two days prior to my arrival to let them know I would be arriving at 8 PM instead of 3 PM. When I got there at 8 PM , I was told that there were no rooms available! I showed the receptionist, whose name was Sonah,my booking and she explained that check in time was 3:00 and bookings are not guaranteed. Sonah was very polite and helped me and five others who had valid bookings but arrived after check in time find another room in another hostel. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Lisa USA
- “ I don't recommend this hostel because it's not clean and very old. It's also expensive for how clean it is. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Saudi Arabia