Central Park West Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was cockroaches in the room. ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Good location, the only good thing. The staff must be, at least, a bit professional. My roommate wanted to put her big suitcase in the luggage room but because the woman on the desk was busy she said she would do it later. At the end of the day we came back and the suitcase was in the same place it was in the morning. My friend took it back to her room and nobody realized of that so anybody could have stolen it. We had cockroaches in the room, even there were dead cockroaches. No cleanliness. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Ohiane Spain
- “ I booked my stay three weeks in advance and called two days prior to my arrival to let them know I would be arriving at 8 PM instead of 3 PM. When I got there at 8 PM , I was told that there were no rooms available! I showed the receptionist, whose name was Sonah,my booking and she explained that check in time was 3:00 and bookings are not guaranteed. Sonah was very polite and helped me and five others who had valid bookings but arrived after check in time find another room in another hostel. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Lisa USA
- “ I don't recommend this hostel because it's not clean and very old. It's also expensive for how clean it is. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Saudi Arabia
- “ Not bad for an older buliding, but they needed to go to the Dollar store and but some new shower curtains. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 philip USA