Central Station Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed one night, but enjoyed a comfortavle good night of sleep. Shared a dorm, spacious with a shared bathroom, which was clean and fresh. No lockers. Staff was friendly. Good location but quite hard to find as the entrance is located in a teeny tiny alley. ”
- 22 Jun 2017 Emma Finland
- “ The personal was really rude! ”
- 04 May 2017 Sokona
- “ nice clean rooms, bathroom and shower in the room, but lack of space, common areas whatsoever. The location is great. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 Irina Russia
- “ Room is clean and location is great. But dont expect anything more than a bed. Room was crowded. Some people were sleeping on the floor. ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Manoranjan USA
- “ The hostel is near the Amsterdam central station, some minutes walk and you are there. I was in room for 10 girls, it was quite comfortable and warm in room. General impression - very good price and quality service. Guys on reception were very friendly. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Anonymous Ukraine