Central Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was not as clean as I'd like but adequate, and although I saw someone cleaning rooms, ours was not cleaned during our 3-night stay (our tiny bin was not emptied nor enough toilet paper provided). The receptionists were helpful but did not always speak enough English to understand us. The hostel did provide useful maps of Rome. The handle came off our room door when we tried to lock it. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Natalie England
- “ It was ok hostel. No action. The internet did not work on my laptop. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Ieva Lithuania
- “ The location is so good, just 10 meters to ciampiano train station. The staff is really nice. But take care that the first morning bus is at 5.50, but you can take taxi with other traveller, just 5 euro and 3minutes. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Anonymous China