Central Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wish we could have stayed here longer than just one night. It's too far out of Rome to commute every day, but it was a really nice hostel and very close to the station. Breakfast next door at the snack bar was unexpected, but nice to have. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Sarah USA
- “ Very very clean.. I felt like I was in a hotel. The staff was very friendly and polite. Called the cab for me, tried very hard to speak English, etc. Only downside to the hotel is location. Yes, the train is right next to the hostel, but for those who want to explore Rome's nightlife, it might not be ideal. Otherwise an incredible hostel!! ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Thank you very much for all. I was traveling to Rome alone for a few nights .Very good hostel with perfect location, just 1 min to central railway station. The room was very clean and the bathroom was very clean too. Staff very hospitable and helpful .. I will came back. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous Slovakia