Central Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in Ciampino for one night after flying into the smaller airport, on my way to Rome. Getting to the hostel from the airport took a while, but transport was cheap and then the location by the train station was super convenient the next day. The hostel was straightforward, clean and comfortable. The locks on the individual lockers did not seem to work (I locked one, only to come back from dinner and find it open). Overall, however, my experience was good. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ You can tell this used to be a really nice hostel. The decor is outstanding, the bathrooms are huge, the rooms are huge, and the location is fantastic (don't bother eating pizza when you go into Rome, just go to Pizza Party in Ciampino for the best pizza on the planet!) But the unfriendly staff (who do NOT speak English!!!) have allowed things to get dirty and broken. I will not be staying there again. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Ideally located if you are looking to fly off from ciampino airport. It is just beside the the Ciampino train station which is a 15 minute train ride from the Roma termini. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The place has wifi support, vending machines, common lounge with tv and desktop for computer access. The bus stop for the airport bus is only 30 metres away & takes you to the airport in 10 minutes for a fare of just over a euro. Drawback- No breakfast facility ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous India