Central Station Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is so good, just 10 meters to ciampiano train station. The staff is really nice. But take care that the first morning bus is at 5.50, but you can take taxi with other traveller, just 5 euro and 3minutes. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I stayed in Ciampino for one night after flying into the smaller airport, on my way to Rome. Getting to the hostel from the airport took a while, but transport was cheap and then the location by the train station was super convenient the next day. The hostel was straightforward, clean and comfortable. The locks on the individual lockers did not seem to work (I locked one, only to come back from dinner and find it open). Overall, however, my experience was good. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ You can tell this used to be a really nice hostel. The decor is outstanding, the bathrooms are huge, the rooms are huge, and the location is fantastic (don't bother eating pizza when you go into Rome, just go to Pizza Party in Ciampino for the best pizza on the planet!) But the unfriendly staff (who do NOT speak English!!!) have allowed things to get dirty and broken. I will not be staying there again. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous USA