Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the best breakfast buffet in a hostel i have ever seen..ever waffles! and a whole gluten free selection. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Jared New Zealand
- “ For a hostel this place served the best breakfast - and free! Huge assortment of cereals and toppings, waffles, bread and toppings, yogurts, eggs, juices and coffee/tea. Very secure, clean and friendly staff. All in all, a great experience. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had to pay for bed linen :-( ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I was not aware that I would have to pay extra for bedlinen and breakfast and shower gel. I do not think they made it that clear beforehand which kind of costs will come on top of the room price. The room was absolutely tiny. The best part is the location, for the same amount of money it is actually possible to get more out of the experience elsewhere. ”
- 15 Jun 2012 Seidi