Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I read on the website "Some room might not have windows" I didn't expect to have a very small room with really no air in it. It was impossible to do anything in the room with the door closed (I stayed in 107). I think it makes sense to make it clearer on the website how the rooms look like so that customers come with realistic expectations. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Selin Turkey
- “ Bedspread had grim on it when I arrived. I gave it to staff but never received a clean one. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice experience ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Location was great, close to Central station for buses and trains plus just a few blocks from the river, cathedral, etc. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is the best part of the hotel with easy access to Central Bus and Train stations. Excellent value for money, particularly in a high cost country like Sweden. One of my best stays ever in a youth hostel! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous India