Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was great, close to Central station for buses and trains plus just a few blocks from the river, cathedral, etc. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is the best part of the hotel with easy access to Central Bus and Train stations. Excellent value for money, particularly in a high cost country like Sweden. One of my best stays ever in a youth hostel! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The room was nice with a TV. Breakfast buffet was good but not included in the price. Very clean, with friendly and helpful staff. The location can't be beat; it's essentially right across the street from Uppsala's train station/bus hub and a few minutes from all kinds of shops and restaurants. I did have issues with the wi-fi, however. It was fine my first night but then was spotty and weak. Other than that, it was a great experience. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ More than enough showers, cheap delicious breakfast. Stayed in a room for 8 people. There was only a small space in between the beds, and if you get a top bunk as I did, you won't be able to sit up. Otherwise there were enough outlets and the bed was comfortable! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel with very helpful staff. The buffet breakfast was excellent! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Staff are friendly and helpful. Perfect location, right across the street from the station. Cheap. Very nice bread and cheese at the breakfast. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Martin Ireland