Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didn't know that you had to pay extra for breakfast and bed sheets what increased the prize by about 150 SEK. That was rather the problem that we did not see this information online where we booked. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Martin Germany
- “ Wordt hostel : - no Windows - no atmosphere - no lock ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ When I read on the website "Some room might not have windows" I didn't expect to have a very small room with really no air in it. It was impossible to do anything in the room with the door closed (I stayed in 107). I think it makes sense to make it clearer on the website how the rooms look like so that customers come with realistic expectations. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Selin Turkey
- “ Bedspread had grim on it when I arrived. I gave it to staff but never received a clean one. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice experience ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Spain