Centre International de Sejour Maurice Ravel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ AVOID! This has been the worst experience in a hostel I've ever had; the staff are just plain uninterested in their clients, the WiFi is really weak and in reception only in 2hr time slots (and you are not allowed to Skype!), beds are super slim and hard. Breakfast is pathetic, complete with heavily watered down juice, (plus more poor service) rooms are NOTHING like the pictures, no plugs in sinks, etc etc. I booked for 7 nights, but left after 2, (Oh and they refused me the refund too!) Awful ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Good clean hostel.basic facilities,but well looked after,with quality breakfast and lunch. ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Andriy
- “ This is a modernist hostel, build as one of Europe's first 'youth hostels' in the 1960s. It still maintains the aura of the time. It has private rooms, but there is a great and cheap cafeteria, so there is still a place to meet people. Breakfast is included and very generous. I would definitely recommend it to others. It is a bit far from the tourist attractions, but the Paris metro solves that problem easily. ”
- 10 Jul 2012 Scott
- “ I have one word: Rip Off. Please do not stay at this hostel. My friend I were visiting Paris and stayed here. First off it is so far away from the sites of Paris that taxi cab drivers have a hard time getting there. As a result you spend 20 Euros getting there. When we first arrived, we asked to see the room, the guy was very hesitant and did not want us to look at it. When we arrived to the rooms they were a dump: my room had a lamp that looked as if someone had burnt something on it leaving burnt marks ”
- 11 Aug 2011 Candra