Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We didnt stay at the hostel because was too far from the city for us, but the lady of the house was very helpful showing us the way back and understanding our situation. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This was a wonderful place to stay for a night while travelling through Quebec. The grounds were beautiful and the house bright and interesting. The bed was very noisy and uncomfortable, but the room was clean. Breakfast was abundant and fresh-yum! If you have a car this is a great place to stay- drive over to the ferry and leave your car in Levis for a day in Quebec City. The ferry is worth it just for the views. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're traveling to Quebec City by car, this place is great. It's location some distance outside the city makes for a peaceful and secure environment, away from the the city noise. All the rooms and facilities are clean and in good order. The woman running this establishment is very friendly, and even offers breakfast in the mornings. If you expect to be there for the evening, consider having a card game there; the landlady/owner is a joy to include in such games. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Benjamin USA
- “ This is easily the most comfortable hostel-priced location I've ever visited! A car is necessary to reach it, and it's best to have a GPS and/or drive during the day, as signage in the area is pretty bad. Once you find the location, though, the house is absolutely wonderful! The rooms are each painted to create a peaceful atmosphere, and there's a beautiful view of trees from the bathroom tub, which is also very roomy. The owner of the house was extremely helpful and breakfast was excellent! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely place, but really far from city centre. You will need a car and use the ferry to get downtown, this costs 23,- dollars per day for two people in total. Clean rooms with more than enough space. Bathroom has toilet in it, so when someone's in the shower, you can't use the toilet. Chantal is a lovely woman and the breakfast is excellent! Toast, fresh fruit, local specialties. Lots of information on where to go and free computer and internet use. Definitely recommend this! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Guido Netherlands
- “ An amazing experience! Feels like a bed and breakfast. Run by an extremely friendly hostess and the breakfast is fantastic! It's a bit far from downtown, but if you have a car it's totally worth it to stay here! ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Hywel Canada