Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ loved the place, had a bit of misunderstanding with the number of beds in a room but it wasn't a big deal. also, when our car greeted the snowbanks enthusiastically the owner chantal called her neighbour who has a snow plow to come and help and pulled our car free. which is awesome. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We didnt stay at the hostel because was too far from the city for us, but the lady of the house was very helpful showing us the way back and understanding our situation. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This was a wonderful place to stay for a night while travelling through Quebec. The grounds were beautiful and the house bright and interesting. The bed was very noisy and uncomfortable, but the room was clean. Breakfast was abundant and fresh-yum! If you have a car this is a great place to stay- drive over to the ferry and leave your car in Levis for a day in Quebec City. The ferry is worth it just for the views. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're traveling to Quebec City by car, this place is great. It's location some distance outside the city makes for a peaceful and secure environment, away from the the city noise. All the rooms and facilities are clean and in good order. The woman running this establishment is very friendly, and even offers breakfast in the mornings. If you expect to be there for the evening, consider having a card game there; the landlady/owner is a joy to include in such games. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Benjamin USA