Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is run like a hotel in many aspects, i.e., it's clean and well maintained. There's rather early check out time (10 am). We missed a common room/place where people could gather, meet and talk with other travelers. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great hotel. Very clean and close to everything. Very helpful staff. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Adrian
- “ Simple, but generally clean. Our group rented two beds in the dorm as well as one private room. The only problem we had was tiny ants on one of the beds one night, but the staff changed the sheets for us and we didn't see the bugs again. Good for the price. Good location also -- located within old city and close to eastern gates and several great cafes. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Rachel USA
- “ We really enjoyed our time at Chada House. Great location in the old city of Chiang Mai. Walking distance to everything. Nice and quiet at night. Friendly people. We would definitely recommend it. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA