Chakana House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One key for the dorm room. Not enough lockers for everyone. There were problems with our reservation and we ended up having to stay in a dorm, and did not receive a refund after paying for a triple private. They also changed our room for the second night. Overpriced. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed one night before heading to Machu Picchu but the room was clean, warm and very comfortable! Loved it!! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Marta Canada
- “ Great location less than 5 min from the main plaza and in a largely quiet little alley (but not unsafe). Rooms are bright and airy, but consequently also rather cold at night. The wifi is fantastic for South America - never had a problem with the connectivity, and it was fast. They are a bit slow in refilling breakfast items and if you wake up late (but within breakfast hours - 7 to 10am), there doesn't seem to be much food left. The hot shower is merely lukewarm if you use it at peak periods. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Singapore