Chakana House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am 99% sure that I would stay at Chakana House Hostel again. The staff (Señora Maria and Señorita Leticia) were absolutely some of the nicest people I've met in Peru; the private room and bathroom were spacious, clean, and secure; the breakfast was decent (bread, butter, jam/jelly, and a selection of mate de coca, tea, or coffee); and the free Wi-Fi worked. The only drawback - the hot water didn't work on the last morning, which could've been a fluke since it worked well the first two days. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excelente hostal, muy bien atendido. Muy amables! ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Andres Mexico
- “ Location was great. I would stay here again! ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous USA