Chaltunha Hostel San Miguel Flores
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful view and lovely atmosphere. Getting there is kind of a pain, and if you want to spend more of your time in Flores it's not worth staying here. Showers didn't have hot water, toilet areas weren't very clean. We found a scorpion in our room. Staff wasn't overly friendly, but still helpful when needed. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great bungalows to be found just a two minute boat ride from Flores to San Miguel. Neil was helpful and friendly. Pool & hammocks. Nice atmosphere. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a great place to come and relax! Neil is very helpful. The view across the water of Flores is great. Make sure you only pay Q5 for the boat ride across! :-) And stop at Cool Beans when you are in town for games and movies. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at the Chaltunha on Flores Island. Neil, the owner, is very helpful and friendly and is a native English speaker. Everything needed to get to Tikal can be arranged through the hostel. Very good location on the island and breakfast is actually served at a nearby restaurant. Good places in the hostel to meet people. Great budget choice for a trip to Tikal. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada