Chambers of the Boheme
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent hostel. everyone was very friendly and very helpful. hostel is 2 blocks from taksim square, and 100 meters from istaklal street. VERY easy to find, lots of security. key fob entry to building, skeleton key locks on dorm doors. shower was small, but this didn't affect me very much. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Kinda hard to get the shower hanging on its place… Apart from that everything was perfect, nice location, really comfortable rooms, individual lockers and a very friendly owner! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hıghly recommend thıs hostel. Best hostel servıce I have ever experıenced. The englısh speakıng staff wıll go out of theır way to ensure you have a good stay ın Istanbul. The owner, Ahmed, has 'old school' manners and approach to treatıng guests. He ıs exceptıonally honest and went out of hıs way to return 1.50 TL (about .75cent USD) to me because he forgot to gıve me the 10% on food for hostel guests the nıght before. They know any ınformatıon you wıll need and have someone on duty 24 hours. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A great hostel.Located by Taksim square not far from the major tourist attractions.It's clean, secure and cheap.Where this hostel stands out however is the atmosphere and cafe.The owner/staff are incredibly helpful and willing to go out of their way to help you.They helped me out in various way organising things for me and giving advice.The cafe offers various cheap and tasty dishes.The best thing about this hostel is the fact you feel invited into a makeshift family.Best hostel I've stayed in. ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Gregory England
- “ Great location, right by the main square. Great staff. Excellent wifi! ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Clark USA