Chambers of the Boheme
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful place at a cross street of Istaklar just a few minutes from Taksim Square. The hostel got an atmosphere with alot of familiarity and kindness. I really recommend this place for anyone who is travelling to Istanbul. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Zacharias Sweden
- “ The room is the the 4th Floor and there is no elevator, so you have to go up on your feet on a narrow stairs every time you want to bring something. I did not like the bathroom, it was clean but I felt bad about it and did not use the shower. I did not sleep the last night on my booking and went on a hotel room to take a fresh and relaxed shower. Good things are: Value for money Location. (You do not need to go anywhere far) Staff (Ahmet and another french gentleman they are both great). ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Egypt
- “ There was no hot water during my stay for two days; however the staff of first night just said they had contacted plumber, without giving any solution. The next day, I was allowed to take a shower in the building next door. But the bathrooms are quite dirty, and even flooded. The only good thing about the hostel is location, 1 min to the main shopping street, nothing else. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan