Chambers of the Boheme
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful place at a cross street of Istaklar just a few minutes from Taksim Square. The hostel got an atmosphere with alot of familiarity and kindness. I really recommend this place for anyone who is travelling to Istanbul. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Zacharias Sweden
- “ The room is the the 4th Floor and there is no elevator, so you have to go up on your feet on a narrow stairs every time you want to bring something. I did not like the bathroom, it was clean but I felt bad about it and did not use the shower. I did not sleep the last night on my booking and went on a hotel room to take a fresh and relaxed shower. Good things are: Value for money Location. (You do not need to go anywhere far) Staff (Ahmet and another french gentleman they are both great). ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Egypt
- “ There was no hot water during my stay for two days; however the staff of first night just said they had contacted plumber, without giving any solution. The next day, I was allowed to take a shower in the building next door. But the bathrooms are quite dirty, and even flooded. The only good thing about the hostel is location, 1 min to the main shopping street, nothing else. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ definitely one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff members were amazing and extremely helpful. Ahmed is a wonderful person and will guide you about what to do and not to do.. I really enjoyed my stay here ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Wonderful stay. Ahmet is the best. He makes the experience great for everyone. Not the most facilities, but he makes everyone feel welcome and does his best to help and inform. Vakue fir money is outstanding. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was one of the best hostel experiences I have had yet. Chambers of the Boheme is full of fun and interesting people, is very clean, and is located in a really great location for getting to know Istanbul and the lively neighborhood of Taksim, with its excellent food and vibrance. I would recommend to any travelers visiting Istanbul, and would gladly return there the next time I am passing through Istanbul. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Johannah USA