Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved our stay, so petit and adorable. Such a great location, such a great price. Loved the owner and his dog ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Tricia USA
- “ Very clean, well located with a great staff. The host is very available and makes sure that we get all the information we need for the stay. Nothing is left to chance. The front garden makes it very pleasant to have diner or to have a drink. The hotel is located 200m away from la croisette but you dont get any noise since its still hidden. Best experience I've had so far in hostels. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 yassine Canada
- “ The owner is very helpful and sweet the location is great. It is a small hotel and the rooms are very small. Its an old house in the old town and it could need a bit of new colours on the walls. We had a room with a good view over the patio and during evenings the owner lights some candle when you get home. When we first arrived we thought it was to small, and with dark rooms, but we had big windows and wasn't at the hotel very much, so in the end it worked out ok for a very nice price. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden