Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location with wonderful customer service. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Definetly will stay next time. Very peaceful and cozy atmosphere. Just a few meters from Charles Bridge. ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous Azerbaijan
- “ I came too times to Czech and I spent many nights at yhis hostel with my friends. we fell in love with the atmosphere, location and the great people of this hostel. ”
- 09 Oct 2016 Ali Lebanon
- “ Very good Wi-Fi, staff very friendly and welcoming (they give you a map at your arriving and explain you where you are, the areas of the city), really nice rooms with space and air (interior terrace next to our room was very pretty), washrooms were clean (everyday) and hot showers. The palm shower was broken but it was a detail. Fully equipped kitchen. Good recommendations from the staff. Hostel very accessible (next to Charles bridge). Not a lot of ambiance. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel I have ever stayed in. What makes it so special is the staff and I can't praise them enough! Special thanks to Michal, Danel, Anna,Honsa and Pavel who went out of their way to help us with every detail. (Hope I spelled their names correctly)! With their help, we avoided the usual annoyances of foreign travel and got some of the best recommendations for restaurants, sights, local info, etc. Thanks for making our vacation memorable!!! ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA