Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came too times to Czech and I spent many nights at yhis hostel with my friends. we fell in love with the atmosphere, location and the great people of this hostel. ”
- 09 Oct 2016 Ali Lebanon
- “ Very good Wi-Fi, staff very friendly and welcoming (they give you a map at your arriving and explain you where you are, the areas of the city), really nice rooms with space and air (interior terrace next to our room was very pretty), washrooms were clean (everyday) and hot showers. The palm shower was broken but it was a detail. Fully equipped kitchen. Good recommendations from the staff. Hostel very accessible (next to Charles bridge). Not a lot of ambiance. ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel I have ever stayed in. What makes it so special is the staff and I can't praise them enough! Special thanks to Michal, Danel, Anna,Honsa and Pavel who went out of their way to help us with every detail. (Hope I spelled their names correctly)! With their help, we avoided the usual annoyances of foreign travel and got some of the best recommendations for restaurants, sights, local info, etc. Thanks for making our vacation memorable!!! ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We have been in a Europe trip, and this have been the best hostel. They offer free coffe, tea, chocolate and bottle of water at anytime for free. Is right in the Charles bridge, short walk from station, old town, castle, John Lennon wall, and many other attractions, they also have a souvenir store, internet, very good tourist information and they even offer some tours for free or half discounted. you can use the washing machine for free, and every floor has their own kitchen, bathand common area ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The staff were wonderful and the level of hospitality far exceeded my expectations. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Kiraya
- “ It was super lovely hostel that I ever had! Ladies room was so big and I had own bed. I lost at the end and tried to ask at city information, hostel was there. Staffs were so kind. Then can fix little better at ladies room's shower place, that was overflood everyday. Otherwise perfect!! ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Akiko Japan