Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location of the hostel was excellent, we could lock our things (unfortunately not in our room but that was ok), staff was nice and the bar looked very cool. I was dissapointed about the shower and the cleanliness of the place though. The shower stream was the weakest I have ever seen anywhere, took ages to warm up (I was the unlucky first person in the shower...), I didn't feel good nor clean in the shower at all. Also there was an insufficient number of chargers. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Location still good, but there's no common space -- though there's the bar, etc -- not the most ideal situation when travelling alone but definitely nice for a group. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very lively hostel and bar. Good location. I recommend the walking tour. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are warm, welcoming and friendly. They were able to arrange for me, secure parking for my motorcycle. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 ALLAN Scotland
- “ Really great hostel. Staff were helpful and everything was as it should be. The location was fantastic. My only complaint would be with the showers which weren't very warm and hardly any water came out. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Heidi Australia
- “ I very much enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was in a great location and the staff were very friendly. Something of mine was taken by the cleaner (by accident) but a member of staff got it back to me ASAP, which I was very grateful for. Charlie Rockets is perfect for a place to sleep and shower. However, there is no common room or kitchen here. There is a bar/restaurant downstairs though. I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Megan England