Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very cosy, had a good sized room and comfy bed. The showers were good and wifi worked well. The bar downstairs was very cool but I didn't understand why the music was turned up so loud at night. On the second floor the music was loud until 4am and I slept with music in to cover it. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Amy England
- “ I have never stayed in a hostel that made me log into facebook everytime i use the wifi. Just for this reason i would not return. The shower is super warm, almost burnt me. The only good thing would be the heater works great. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We stayed in Charlie Rockets just for one night, but we had a very good time! We had a private room for 2 people (bathroom and showers shared). Everything was clean (bed sheets, toilets, the sink in the room) and the staff nice and available. Everyone spoke English and we had a good-fun evening in the Hostel's pub! The breakfast served (included in our room formula) was quite good and varied. 1st Hostel experience defnitely approved. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Benedetta Italy