Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have never stayed in a hostel that made me log into facebook everytime i use the wifi. Just for this reason i would not return. The shower is super warm, almost burnt me. The only good thing would be the heater works great. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We stayed in Charlie Rockets just for one night, but we had a very good time! We had a private room for 2 people (bathroom and showers shared). Everything was clean (bed sheets, toilets, the sink in the room) and the staff nice and available. Everyone spoke English and we had a good-fun evening in the Hostel's pub! The breakfast served (included in our room formula) was quite good and varied. 1st Hostel experience defnitely approved. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Benedetta Italy
- “ Location of the hostel was excellent, we could lock our things (unfortunately not in our room but that was ok), staff was nice and the bar looked very cool. I was dissapointed about the shower and the cleanliness of the place though. The shower stream was the weakest I have ever seen anywhere, took ages to warm up (I was the unlucky first person in the shower...), I didn't feel good nor clean in the shower at all. Also there was an insufficient number of chargers. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Location still good, but there's no common space -- though there's the bar, etc -- not the most ideal situation when travelling alone but definitely nice for a group. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very lively hostel and bar. Good location. I recommend the walking tour. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA