Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ located right in the middle of Khao San Road we had a great stay at this hostel. The free breakfast comes with toast, coffee/tea, butter and jelly. enjoyed having breakfast outside in the sun. there are chairs and small tables. the stuff was super nice and caring. our room was rather in the back of the house so it was all quiet (clubs and bars closing at 2am). wifi works best in the outside area. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Marietheres Austria
- “ We didn't actually stay here because we found bedbugs in room 102. We booked a room for two nights. There seemed to be confusion about which room we were booked in as there was a heated discussion between the staff. Upon entering the room I did an immediate check for bedbugs and found them. I actually saw the bedbugs not just evidence of them. We refused to take the room and were told that the air-con in the other room available was broken. We canceled and they refunded most of the money. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Kathleen USA
- “ Very friendly staff, Great location. The two housekeepers are very pretty. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Paul USA
- “ Convienent location if you want to be near Khao San Road, obviously but not really if you want to explore more of Bangkok. Felt very safe. WiFi worked great but only in the lobby. Also had a computer to use in the lobby which was convienent. Some of the night time staff are kind of unhelpful so if you have any questions, ask during the day. We missed out on the floating market tour because the staff at night had no idea about it. Would recommend. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Melissa Canada