Chase The Wild Goose Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have never stayed at a hostel with mixed sex dorms. Some of the men in the room made the same comment. We are all older guests so that may have been a generational gap but maybe it would be possible to have a couple of rooms be same sex dorms. The staff was wonderful and very helpful with directions and advice on what to see. There are two lounge areas, one for quiet time and the other for games and TV. The whole hostel was cosy and quite comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay. Good location. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A good hostel overall. Friendly staff, easy to find (if it's not dark and pouring as it did for me) and convenient to get to by car/train/bus/bike. It's a bit far from Fort William, but the buses run often. The closest store was about a 20 minute-walk away. The hostel is located in a very beautiful area! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This place was great! I felt so welcome and comfortable right away, and even though the town lost power for a few hours I still had a great time meeting people in the darkness of the lounge haha. The dining room felt very communal and the breakfast was good. The receptionist was amazing, answering all my questions and helping me much more than she needed to. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA