Chateau Franz Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the place! It's clean, tidy, friendly and has Very comfy beds. We sat outside on a night round the fire pit and had a laugh. There's free breakfast,wi-fi and at 6pm there's free soup. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Gary England
- “ This is a great place. It is a very friendly atmosphere...free breakfast and free evening soup...nice view on the mountains. Our room was a deluxe double bed ensuit bathroom. very nice and comfortable room. Very well equipped. The only drawback is the heating system. It works very well and can heat the room and does not make too much noise, but it uses a 60min timer...maybe we did not know how to use it properly, but otherwise, you need to wake up every hour or face being cold during the night. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Jerome France
- “ Staff great, hummerzine a laugh, facilities awesome. Just all round amazing ”
- 31 May 2014 Fifi New Zealand