Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, low prices. Nice staff with every night entertainment when you´re interested. Located at San Telmo, close to Plaza de Mayo but at night not very safe to walk back, take a taxi. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very friendly, helpfull staff. Nice atmosphere. Centrally located. It's very good value for money, as long as you are aware of what you are booking, namely a hostel and not a hotel, which in this case it means it's functional but not too comfortable (bunk beds, mediocre breakfast). ”
- 08 Aug 2012 Elias
- “ Muito legal, bem localizado, mas os armários são quebrados e poucos. Leve moedas de 1 peso para usar os armários. E a cada vez que abrir, você irá perder a moeda. ”
- 03 Jan 2012 Bruno
- “ Very nice place. Great bar, live music certain days, good food deals, nice location, very helpful and friendly staff. One drawback: no lockers in the rooms. But, two bathrooms in a dorm of eight awesome! Rooms are very clean. Dinner deals are cheap and plentiful, if somewhat basic. The bar (with draught beer!) is a good place to start the night before heading out. For the price (US$10), an awesome value. Definitely recommended. ”
- 19 Oct 2011 Anonymous