Che Lagarto Hostel Calafate
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If the heating was turned down it would be an epic hostel. I was way to hot in the room but I just opened a window n it was all good... ”
- 25 Nov 2012 Chris Australia
- “ A really nice modern, clean and friendly hostel. It has a pool table and a ping pong table. Its really close to the main street in El Calafate and the bus station. The staff arranged for my friend and I to go on a tour of Perito Moreno glacier. My only issue is there aren't enough showers for the dorm bedrooms. ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ Kitchen is really bad. There are a lot of things missing, for example enough plates and glasses. Dorm with bathroom was fine, but shower was really small. ”
- 03 Dec 2011 Lonne